Review: The Glue Trap #4

© DIDVP
Well congratulations to Mike at Damsels in Distress Visual Productions - he managed to find another model who I fell in love with almost immediately. And not just because she's seriously mired in glue...

This is my first review of one of DIDVP's sticky videos, but if you've seen any of his other work, you'll know that he spends very little time on setup. Often a scantily-clad, inexplicably topless woman will enter the scene, pleading with an unseen antagonist. Seconds later, she'll find herself in a sticky situation that is a little too much for her to handle. "The Glue Trap #4" follows that same basic formula, but adds a few touches that make it one of my favorites.

Nina Strickheart enters stage left, wearing only a pair of black pantyhose (and some nipple rings). As she backs away from an unrevealed tormentor, she fails to see that he(?) has left a glue trap waiting for her. Naturally, she steps right in it, and struggling ensues. Eventually her struggles cause her to lose her balance, and she falls backward, getting even more stuck.

The good: Others may disagree with me on this, but I found Nina to be absolutely adorable, and I was hoping to find more of her out on the interwebs. Her lithe body struggles convincingly and the pantyhose stretch enticingly as she pulls in every direction, trying to escape. She appears to either do most of her modeling under a different name, or else DIDVP found a total newcomer, because I wasn't able to find much else that she has done. Either way, Bravo. I also liked the progression of her situation, from feet stuck to eventually getting her hand and bottom stuck as well. Finally, if you've read my other reviews, you know I don't exactly hate pantyhose...their texture just has a way of sticking to glue much better than skin does. I should mention that Mike at DIDVP is probably the most technically proficient stuck video producer out there. The lighting and sound have always been way above what I've come to expect from this "genre".

The not-so-good: First off, this video was broken into two 10-minute parts, sold separately, which seemed excessive to me. I really think it could have been tightened up into a 10-12 minute video, rather than a total of twenty minutes. They just go on a little too long, and I occasionally found myself wishing the next big thing would happen. Nina is far from a terrible actress, but she seemed to run out of things to say, the result of which was her posing the question "Is this glue?" to the viewer for the 3rd or 4th time, 10 minutes into the video. Secondly, as much as I like pantyhose stuck videos, there's always that "duh, just take 'em off" suspension of belief that you have to subscribe to as you're watching. Lastly, as much as I liked the situation that Nina ended up in, her hand (only one was stuck) just didn't always seem as trapped as I would have liked. I'd like to emphasize that these are minor complaints, and didn't ruin the experience for me.

The verdict: While not perfect, and a little too long, this is a video I come back to time and time again. If you like cute girls in pantyhose hopelessly stuck in glue, then get yourself over to DIDVP's C4S site and pick this one up.

Grade: B+

Comments

Popular Posts