Review: "KC's trouble with her roommate"

© Devil Clown Productions
I only recently became aware of Devil Clown Productions (love the name!) a few months ago, and a quick glance at their site reveals why -- they are primarily a producer of vore videos.  As I tend to avoid anything grim in my hunt for fetish material, vore isn't my cup of tea, but I was very pleased when someone brought it to my attention that they had produced two sticky videos that had nothing to do with their usual specialty.  Since they were reasonably priced at only about $6 per clip, I snapped them both up and was glad I did.  Since then, they've produced a few other videos, but that's a topic for another post.

"KC's trouble with her roommate", as it's called on their C4S store, features KC (as you might have guessed), an adorable tattooed vixen with an infectious smile, a foul mouth, and a slight southern accent.  The movie wastes none of its 5 minutes on setup - KC skips into the kitchen and immediately lands barefoot in the trap her roommate had set for her, a tray full of melted gummi candy.  She eventually sits down in an ill-advised attempt to better free herself and ends up getting her hands stuck as well.  There's some good back-and-forth with her roommate, who taunts her from a safe distance.  KC brings a fantastic energy to this video; you can tell that she "gets" it, despite never having done it before (to the best of my knowledge).  The struggling is solid and believable, and there's plenty of the stretch-but-get-snapped-back type of stickiness that I love.

This video may not be for everyone -- like I said before, KC is barefoot, so shoe-stuck people are out of luck with this one.  KC also has sort of a hippie/indie rock/pixie chick sort of look, which some people might not appreciate as much as I do.  The only minor complaint I had was that the quality of the video was a bit low - I think it could be compressed less in this day and age of high-speed internet connections.   Still, for only $6, this was a great value that I find myself watching over and over, and I'm looking forward to seeing what Devil Clown Productions comes up with in the future.

Grade: A-

Comments

Popular Posts