11 years?

Wow...I can't believe it's been 11 years since my last post! For those who have been speculating on my whereabouts, I haven't left, but I slipped comfortably into full-on lurker mode for the last decade. I honestly can't remember why I stopped writing reviews in the first place, but it seems like there might still be some interest out there, so I'm considering starting it back up in a limited capacity. 

I've amassed a significant amount of sticky content on my hard drive* that I can write about (seriously, forget avocado toast -- my video collection is the real reason I can't afford a house) so if there's something you'd like me to write about, let me know in the comments; there's a good chance I've already seen it and have opinions.

On a separate note, Blogger appears to have changed a bit in the last decade and has (rightfully) decided to flag several of my posts as "mature", which makes me think this may not be the right platform for me anymore. Frankly I'm amazed that I was even able to log in after so long. All that to say, I'm open to suggestions for alternative publishing systems if you have any.

Stay tuned.

* Do not, under any circumstances, ask me to share videos with you. Piracy is illegal and immoral, and it makes things worse for everyone.

Comments

Popular Posts